Friday, June 3, 2011

2011 Travel Destination #2: CEBU -- Part 2!!


Finally!! 5 days later of the Cebu vacation we had, I finally got my mojo altogether (after days of trying to stay up late, yet failing) to post em photos from the said getaway. Busy week is busy and recovery from the trip wasn't easy (I fell asleep in the middle of Notting Hill the other night). I still have a lot of catching up for the Project 124 (alerting movie buddy, I am reminding you of our distant Saturday movie marathon), and I have a lot of things to sort, prepare for (I am into applying for a new job that I am really rooting for *fingers-crossed*), hope for, pray for and stand for.

I've been really thankful lately. I've seen the clouds' silver lining. :)

My favorite photo from the trip. :) Of things I love, balloons will always be one.
Another favorite. Posted this one on tumblr and got 122 notes. I love the shots from Touya (50 mm)!
Sto. NiƱo Basilica.
Let your colors burst.
LOL. Tanlines on the arm. I will forever have them.
Airport outfit. Lookbook-ish. Haha.



BEEEEEAAAAACH TIMEEEEEE!!!

My dear friends who got engaged over the weekend. It was a lovely moment to witness! A first time too, tearing-up was inevitable. I hope to be around for their wedding day in 2014! I will photograph their pre-nup! I volunteered! :D
Lunch with a view.

The buffet dinner where the proposal happened. :D I wasn't able to indulge much because I was too anxious already for my task to take the video for the proposal. Cold, dry sweats! But everything happened perfectly, he got on his knees and *squeeeee~* I died. Hahaha. I'll post the video soon!
We got treated to dinner. I ate too much.
We got our *insert name here* <3 Cebu shirts! Goodlord, I am being so pa-cute in photos. (-__-;;)
AND YES!!! WE SURVIVED THE SKY ADVENTURE (Edge Coaster & Sky Walk)!! It was an exhilarating experience and I WANT MORE!